This course is being taught online during the Summer 2020 Term.
- Plan your job hunting and the best places to look for opportunities
- Understanding job profiles and Labour Market Information
- What skills employers are looking for?
- Understand the importance of work experience /volunteering
- The future of work
- How to complete an application form with confidence
- Understand career terminology
Please bring your CV if you have one.
There is no assessment.
Basic level of English and IT.
Enrol on another training for work course or onto another programme at Merton Adult Education.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.