Merton Adult Education Online Courses for the Summer Term
Following the latest government guidance, Merton Adult Education are now moving from face-to-face learning to online and distance learning.
We will deliver our courses using a variety of platforms such as Moodle, video conferencing such as Zoom and other appropriate online learning tools.
Once enrolled, your tutor will contact you by email to let you know how to access the online learning. In case you have limited access to video conferencing, your tutor will email you resources, presentations and links. You will also be able to ask your tutor any questions you may have and you will get feedback from them on how you are achieving on the course.
Why not make the most of your free time and join one of our courses?
If you are interested in a course for this summer term or September 2020, please complete the Expression of Interest form and we will get back to you within a week.
Childcare, Health and Social Care
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Equality and Diversity
- NCFE- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Common Childhood Illness
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent