Information Point is open from Thursday 22 Aug to provide support for students making important decisions at this time of year. It is also the way to apply for the majority of Merton College courses in August/September as the online application system is not available during this period. The exception to this is our Undergraduate courses and Adult Community courses which still retain the Apply Now link.
What you need to know to enrol for this September.
If you have already applied, hold an offer or you are an existing student progressing with us, you will receive a letter and email inviting you to enrol at a designated day and time.
If you have not yet applied, you can visit the college at the following times:
|22nd August (16-18 year olds who have received an offer or are a new student. Students aged 19+ should enrol from 28th August.)||Thursday||10 - 7pm*|
|23rd August (16-18 year olds who have received an offer or are a new student. Students aged 19+ should enrol from 28th August.)||Friday||10 - 4pm*|
|27th August||Tuesday||10 - 7pm*|
|28th August||Wednesday||10 - 6pm*|
|29th August||Thursday||10 - 7pm*|
|30th August||Friday||10 - 4pm*|
|2nd September||Monday||10 - 6pm*|
|3rd September||Tuesday||10 - 7pm*|
|4th September||Wednedsay||10 - 6pm*|
|5th September||Thursday||10 - 7pm*|
|6th September||Friday||10 - 1pm*|
Returning students will go directly to final enrolment to complete paperwork, tutors will only be required if any queries.
Late Enrolment from 9th to 20th September
Open Monday and Thursday evenings from 4pm to 7pm.
You will need to bring the following documents when you come to enrol
• British Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
• National Insurance Number
• Fees, if applicable
• If you receive a means tested benefit, please bring in a letter confirming this (dated within the last 3 months) as this may allow a reduction on the course fees, although there may be some additional fees to be paid
• Original exam certificates
• DBS fee and documents - this applies only to Childcare or Health & Social Care course enrolments
• School/College reference, only applicable for students under 19 years of age
• If your employer is funding your course you will need to bring in a company headed letter from your employer confirming this.
• If you are working please bring in payslips for the last 3 months as you may be entitled to a reduced fee. If you are self employed please bring in your tax return for 17/18
If you choose to study at Merton College you will learn in a welcoming and vibrant environment, with fantastic facilities and experienced tutors.
The Information Point is a clearing house for post 16 courses where we can offer impartial advice and guidance on course options available across London and Surrey for Full Time, Part Time, Apprenticeships, Access, Higher Education and Foundation Learning/SEND courses in a variety of subjects.
At Merton College we offer full time courses in:
Business / Electrical / Engineering / Foundation Learning/SEND / Hairdressing / Health & Social Care / Hospitality and Catering / IT / Science / Travel and Tourism
We look forward to welcoming you through our doors.