FREE short courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications.
We have a range of short distance learning courses from the awarding body NCFE, which can be completed in as little as 4 – 8 weeks. These are fully funded, meaning there is no cost to the learner. On completion you will gain a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in 4 – 8 weeks. An opportunity to study in your own time.
Courses on offer include:
- Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Equality and Diversity
- Understanding Dignity & Safeguarding in Adult Health & Social Care
Lived in the EU for three years and aged 19+. You will need to be confident with
written English in order to meet the required standards.
For further information about the course or enrolling please, you need to attend one of our Information and guidance (IAG) sessions.