Improve your chances of getting a job with this one-day interview skills workshop.
- Understanding the importance of interview preparation
- How to get organised before the day
- Creating the right image
- Preparing and coping with interview questions
- Confidently meeting the interviewer or panel
- Asking questions at the end of the interview
- What to do afterwards
Please bring a copy of your existing CV if you have one and a USB stick to the workshop.
This workshop is open to anyone looking to change career or find out more about their employability options. Basic English and IT skills will be required.
You could take other professional skills courses at the College to help your employability and build your confidence in areas such as public speaking and team building.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.