Learn how to use acrylics for painting sunflowers.
You will cover the following:
- Preparation of a wet palette for painting
- Use a variety of brushes for different techniques
- Blending colours for shading.
- Using techniques to create texture
- Cleaning brushes and equipment
An old apron, 2b Pencil, rubber and notepad.
Group and one to one assessment. Constructive advice and problem solving of students own work will be given.
No formal qualifications are required.
Future acrylic painting classes to improve on techniques gained.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.