- Understand how to write a CV and cover letter to impress an employer
- Understand how to explore job profiles and labour market information
- The future of work
- The benefits of work experience /volunteeering
- How to plan your job hunting
- How to prepare for an interview and get hired
- Resources to take away after the session
Please bring a USB stick and your CV if you have one.
There is no assessment.
Basic level of English and IT.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.
Enrol on another training for work course or onto another programme at Merton Adult Education.