Healthy exercises for the over 40's/50’s/60’s, this class is designed to utilise the body in a way that means movement is efficient and effective with a main emphasis on toning up and aligning the body, promoting confidence, and improving physical and mental well-being.
During the course, you will:
- Identify and use the parts of your body to improve co-ordination, balance and strength.
- Exercise to strengthen your body and prevent injuries.
- Use the muscles and joints in your body to improve mobility.
- Maintain and exercise your body in and out of the class.
- Develop your poise, muscle strength and co-ordination.
- Heighten mind-body awareness.
- Use 3D breathing to aid movement and relaxation.
Teacher feedback and self assessment.
You can further your knowledge by taking another course at the College.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.