Pilates is a series of exercises designed to improve muscle control, flexibility, strength, breathing technique and posture. This course is suitable for beginners.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
- Use exercises to improve your posture.
- Use exercises to improve alignment.
- Use 3D breathing techniques to aid movement and promote relaxation.
- Use exercises to improve core stability and strength.
- Heighten mind-body awareness.
- Name the main muscle groups and parts of the skeleton.
Tutor feedback and self-assessment.
You can further your knowledge by taking another course at the College.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.