Find out some interesting and surprising facts about lifestyles , food and drink and how to make healthy choices
- What extent your lifestyle impacts on health and well-being?
- Understanding lifestyles and choices
- Improving the understanding of what we eat and drink
- Benefits of physical activity
- How to interpret food labels
- Recommended portion sizes and how to reduce portion size at home
- The importance of structured eating and sleep
- Find out the nutritonal value of a fast food meal
- Resources to take away after the session
There is no assessment.
Basic level of English
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.
Enrol on the Understanding Nutrition and Health distance learning course or onto another programme at Merton Adult Education.